tisdag 16 februari 2010

Three.

Also, it would be unfair to say that Mr Darcy is without flaws. He most certainly am not. It is utterly irritating to have everything perfect all the time. Look into perfect eyes, hold perfect hands and kiss perfect lips. Do we need something that makes our own flaws obvious? I think not. He makes us look bad, although he would never see it, but we do not need anything else but our own perception of ourselves to go down. If he cannot see it, we will make him, because that is what we do. That is part of the Muppet life, and is what makes us who we are.

We have the best of intentions - always, but more often than not the phrase "What the fuuuuck?" can be applied to us. We are meant to fuck up, to try not to would be like stopping the sun go up and down (which they only can do in the north, by the way), so it is all about sucking it all up. Making the most of it. Hug your inner child. Whatever makes you happy. Personally, I prefer wine. Wine both makes me happy and hugs my inner child. Spending the night in fetal position crying is just a bonus, that I embrace.

I suppose there are Mr Darcy's out there who find this charming - well, there are a few examples. I will get back to you as soon as I can think of any, I might need some more time. Hope is the last thing that abandons us, so I am holding on to that idea. (And if you are one and happen to read this, my number is on my profile, call me!)

Inga kommentarer: